Discord is an excellent platform to stay connected with others. It allows you to create a server and interact with your friends via voice room or chat room. Whether it is for official work or to play games, discord enables you to keep in touch with your community.
Discord bots give you additional features to improve your experience with discord. The Groovy bot is one such bot. Groovy Bot For Discord enables you to play music on your server from any of your favorite apps like YouTube, Spotify, and Soundcloud. In this article, you will read all about groovy bot commands, features, and how to use them.
What is a Groovy Bot?
Groovy Bot provides an easy way to play your favorite sounds on your discord server. You can now enjoy music from any platform you like. The latest upgrades and addition of features have improved the quality and accessibility, enabling you to enjoy music without any disturbance.
Many premium features have now been introduced, which make your experience even better. You can groove on your favorite songs or tunes from YouTube, SoundCloud, or any music player.
It is easy to install and use with its understandable commands. With high-quality features, sounds on the Groovy Bot are played smoothly without any delay.
Why do you need Groovy Bot For Discord?
Discord is an excellent place to create a community of people with mutual interest, purpose, or task. However, managing a server can be a stressful job. It is important to keep people engaged and interested. In addition to that, virtual parties or celebrations are incomplete without high-quality music. Groovy Bot For Discord has your back to add some fun to your server.
Groovy Bot Features
The groovy bot has numerous amazing features which enable you to play music on your discord channels. Following are some features of the groovy bot.
- Play tunes from websites like YouTube, Apple Music, Spotify, or SoundCloud.
- Add a song in your queue to play it next.
- Create playlists of the desired music.
- Pause, resume, or skip a soundtrack.
- Allow certain people to access the Groovy bot.
- Display lyrics on screen.
How to add a Groovy bot to your Discord?
Follow these simple steps to add the Groovy bot to your discord.
- Go to the Groovy bot website.
- Select the “Add to Discord” button in the upper left corner.
- Now give all the necessary info to allow it to access your discord account.
- Select the server from the drop-down menu in which you want to Groovy bot.
- Now, it will ask for permission access. If you want it to have full access, select administrator access; otherwise, untick it.
- Click on the “Authorize” button. You will see a prompting success message.
- Verify yourself as a human by filling the reCAPTCHA.
- Go to the discord server; you will see a bot added to the server.
- Join a voice channel.
- Now you can play anything you want.
Now you may think about how to use the Groovy bot. First, you need to join the voice channel; then, you can use it. Following is a list of Groovy Bot commands with a little description of how to use them.
- Join: Join (-join) command allows the groovy bot to join your voice channel.
- Play: Play (-play) allows you to play anything. You can enter a play command with just a name of a song or a link to a song from any website or app. Using play command while playing a song will add another song to the queue.
- Queue: View the names of all the added songs via queue command (-queue).
- Shuffle: With the shuffle command (-shuffle), you can play all the tracks in the queue in random order. You can also use this command by typing -shuff, -randomise, or -randomize.
- Pause: Pause the current playing song using -pause command.
- Resume: Play the music from the paused moment using -resume command.
- Previous: Skip to the previous song by typing -prev, -previous, or -b.
- Next: You can skip to the next song using the -next, -n, or skip command.
- Lyrics: -lyrics command displays the lyrics of a song.
- Remove: -Remove removes the unwanted track from the playlist.
- Song: Type in (-song) to display info about the current playing song or mentioned one.
- Clear: Use -clear command to clear the queue.
- Jump: Play the specified song from the queue (-jump).
- Fast Forward and Rewind: Move the player according to the specified time (-fastforward/-rewind).
- Disconnect: Type -disconnect, -leave or reset to remove the bot from the voice channel.
Premium Features and their Commands
Getting upgraded to the premium will give you additional cool features mentioned below.
You can adjust volume according to your liking using the volume feature. -Volume will change volume as specified.
Use Audio Effects
Some fun audio effects include bass boost, pitch control, vaporwave, and night core effect. Change bass and pitch by typing -bass boost and -pitch command, respectively, followed by the amount. Type the names of the effects followed by a dash to enable any effect. -Reset effect will reset all the sound effects to the default values.
Save Queue list commands allow you to create, save, and access your playlists. Here are the commands and their uses.
-saved queues list: Displays the name of your previously created and saved queues.
–saved queues load: Sets the specified queue as the current playlist.
–saved queues create: Saves the current queue under the specified name.
–saved queues delete: Deletes the specified queue.
Enjoy Music All Day Long
The 24/7 feature allows you to use groove bot in your voice channel all day long. Type -247 to enable this feature.
Do you not want to specify a song? -Autoplay command will play your favorite song for you based on history.
Note: You can also enter commands by typing a slash (/) followed by the command.
To conclude, Groovy Bot For Discord is indeed a fun addition to your server. It is a great platform to bring your community together to enjoy some musical time. The cool and user-friendly features make it one of the best musical bots for discord out there.