Discord and Twitch are some of the famous communities that you can try. The great news is that it is possible to connect them. However, it is essential to use them properly because if you don’t know the right method to connect them, then you might have to face various issues. In this article, we will guide you on how to link Twitch to Discord.
How to Link Twitch to Discord on a Mac
Here are some of the ways that you can use to link Twitch to Discord on Mac.
- First, you have to launch the Application. And for that, you have to download the Discord application.
- Now, click on the Settings, which you can find near the Discord Window.
- In the next step, click the “Connections” you can easily find this option under “User Settings.”
- Now, click the “Connect Your Accounts” option. This you can find in the main menu.
- This is how you can easily connect Twitch with Discord.
How to Connect Discord to Twitch on iPhone and Android
Here is how you can easily connect Twitch to Discord on both iPhone and Android. Continue reading to find out the details.
- First, you have to sync your account. Once you have done it, now search for the “users Settings,” which you can find in the Discord app.
- Click the “User Settings” and look for the “connections” option.
- Now, from the integration options, you’ve to select the “Twitch” icon.
- After that, use your account details and sign in to your Twitch account.
- In the final step, select your streamer information and server.
Once the account is connected, you can now easily check the status of your connection.
Also Read: Best Discord Servers To Make Friends 2021
The Simplest Way to Connect Discord to Twitch Studio
Here is the way that you can use to connect Discord to Twitch Studio.
- First, open the Discord Studio application.
- Now, open the Settings. You can easily find them at the bottom of your screen.
- In the next step, you’ve to select the “Connections” option. It will be easily available on the left side.
- In the final step, you’ve to select the Twitch icon and follow the sign-in process.
Note: Keep in mind that streamers have to set up a new server; otherwise, they won’t be able to connect it properly.
The Difference Between Discord and Twitch
Many people don’t know the difference between Discord and Twitch (Check here Discord vs Twitch guide). Below are the complete details that will guide you on the main difference between Discord and Twitch.
- Communication: We all know that both are used for communication, but here is the difference; in the Discord application, you make servers and communicate with different people. However, in Twitch, you create videos and do live streaming.
- Servers: In Discord, you can create your own servers; on the other hand, in Twitch, you can’t create your own servers.
- User-Friendly Application: Twitch is old, so it is more advanced and user-friendly than Discord.
- Users: Twitch has around 41.5 million active users, while Discord is estimated to have 150 million monthly active users.
So, this was the main difference between Discord and Twitch. Also, don’t forget to read about how to make a Good Discord Server in 2021.
Connecting Twitch to Discord is not a difficult task if you do it in the right way. However, keep in mind that you have to follow the right steps to make it possible. In case you missed any steps mentioned below, you will not be able to work it properly.